Family Bonding

 



“Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” –Brad Henry

    It is the quote that changed my life perspective; I used to believe that our family were only mentors on our trip through life. Later on, I realized that they are also our sources of inspiration and consolation when times are tough.
    
    One of my favorite activities is having a bonding with my family; it helps me release my tension and troubles in life. It even assists me in becoming who I want to be. I gained new life understanding and experience with each bonding we formed. I also understand that having them by your side is the most valuable gift God can give you. and every moment I spent with them was the most valuable present I ever received. 

    But what fears me the most is when the moment will come that we could not see each other again as we grow old. I even felt the difficulties or the pain that other people felt when they lost a love one or a special person in their life. and, the only thing i can do is comfort them with my words because i couldnt do anything that would erase the pain in their hearts. because of that fear, i couldnt even imagine if my eye will drop a tear if someone from the person i love will proceed to the afterlife.

   That's why having a family bonding experience was one of the things I was interested in doing, because I know it'll all be memories in the future. And, Even if it is a joyful recollection, these memories will make us cry.


“Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.” –Stitch




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Conversations with my Friends and Loved ones

Explore the Beauty of Nature

Going to the Gym