Going to the Gym

 

https://wallpaperaccess.com/full/3090071.jpg


    When I was a child, I had a neighbor with massive muscles. His muscles were so massive that they appeared to be from a superhero movie! I was incredibly impressed by his muscles, and I wished I had muscles like him. But then I understood it was just a dream and that getting muscles like that would be really difficult.

    As I grew older, I had forgotten about that dream, and my perspective had evolved. I simply believed that developing my brain was more important than developing my muscles. But, due to unforeseen circumstances or stress in my life, I changed once more. And it was quite difficult for me to change my life at the time. That is why I try to find interesting things to do, and I have seen individuals going to the gym on social media, and I also remembered my previous aspirations.
    
   Later that day, I asked my older brother if he might accompany me to his usual gym, and he agreed. The first day was challenging for me, but after a week, I felt exhausted in my body and forgot about my problems. I kept doing this workout till it became a hobby for me.

    Today, I just felt grateful that I discovered the gym; it not only makes our muscles bigger and stronger, but it also improves our mental and emotional capacities. Today, I am stronger, and I am prepared to face any challenges that may arise.


“Be Humble. Be Hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” 
– Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep Conversations with my Friends and Loved ones

Explore the Beauty of Nature